Concealed Carry Renewal Procedures
- Read the latest book printed by the Ohio Attorney General
- Complete a new application
- Present current CCW license (or expired CCW license)
- Valid State issued identification
- Submit to WebCheck fingerprints
- Non-refundable fee (Cash, cashier’s check or money order)
$50.00 Ohio resident 5 yrs or more
$74.00 Ohio resident less than 5 yrs
No photograph is required.
There is a 30 day grace period after expiration during which you may continue to carry.
Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (7)
The mission of the Muskingum County Sheriff’s Office is to promote, preserve, and deliver a feeling of security, safety and quality in services provided to all members of our community.
On behalf of Sheriff Matt Lutz, we would like to welcome you to the Muskingum County Sheriff’s Office web site. Founded March 1, 1804, Muskingum County is located in east-central Ohio, approximately 45 miles east of Columbus. We have a population of over 85,000 in an area of 664 square miles. The Sheriff’s Office employs […]