Concealed Carry Revocation Process
Sheriff shall revoke license:
1. Failed to meet or fraudulently obtain to meet criteria in 2923.125(D)
2. Convicted or pled guilty to disqualifying Offense
3. Subject to Civil Protection Order or Temporary Protection Order
4. Knowingly carries handgun into prohibited place
5. Adjudicated mentally incompetent
Notify licensee by letter sent certified mail the reason for revocation
Licensee may come to the Sheriff’s office to contest within 14 days of notice mailing.
If upheld Sheriff shall revoke and licensee must surrender immediately.